- Gas Central Heating, Gas Fire
- Electric Oven and Gas Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- Garden with Patio and Furniture
- Shared Access of Indoor Swimming Pool, Table Tennis Room, Fitness Suite, Children’s Play Area (All 3 miles Away)
What the Customers Say
Airbnb – “Perfect place to stay for a family holiday. The cottage was spotless & very spacious. It had everything we needed.”
Sykes Cottages – “The cottage was immaculately clean, with good facilities, on a fabulous location very close to the Lake. We had a wonderful holiday and will return to Graythwaite Estate again.”
Trip Advisor – “The cottage itself is immaculate and right next to the lake, and we were lucky and had wall to wall sunshine. Definitely the nicest holiday cottage we have stayed in, a real home from home! We also made the most of the swimming pool in the main complex which was excellent.”
What the Owners Say
A postcard worthy luxury riverside cottage tucked away from the rest overlooking the Lake and Mill. Approach this beautifully tranquil, picturesque cottage via a private drive that winds alongside the river. It has outstanding vistas that stretch down past the river to the Lake.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
- Trip Advisor
Based on Guest Reviews From One Holiday Rental Company.