- Gas Central Heating, Gas Fire
- Electric Oven and Gas Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- Garden with Patio and Furniture
- Shared Access of Indoor Swimming Pool, Table Tennis Room, Fitness Suite, Children’s Play Area (All 3 miles Away)
What the Customers Say
Airbnb – “Perfect place to stay for a family holiday. The cottage was spotless & very spacious. It had everything we needed.”
Sykes Cottages – “The cottage was immaculately clean, with good facilities, on a fabulous location very close to the Lake. We had a wonderful holiday and will return to Graythwaite Estate again.”
Trip Advisor – “The cottage itself is immaculate and right next to the lake, and we were lucky and had wall to wall sunshine. Definitely the nicest holiday cottage we have stayed in, a real home from home! We also made the most of the swimming pool in the main complex which was excellent.”
What the Owners Say
A postcard worthy luxury riverside cottage tucked away from the rest overlooking the Lake and Mill. Approach this beautifully tranquil, picturesque cottage via a private drive that winds alongside the river. It has outstanding vistas that stretch down past the river to the Lake.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From One Holiday Rental Company.