- Gas Central Heating with Wood-Burner
- Electric Range Cooker with Double Oven, Electric Hob and Microwave
- Two TVs with Freeview and DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for One Car
- Enclosed Garden with Furniture and Barbecue
- Beach 12 Minute Walk
What the Customers Say
Booking.com – “The house was comfortable, clean and had great facilities.”
Sykes Cottages – “It is a very spacious house in a good location in Minehead.”
Trip Advisor – “Relaxing, spacious and comfortable.”
What the Owners Say
Lily House is a spacious and detached period property situated in the traditional seaside town of Minehead, on the Somerset coastline. The house is just a short walk from town and the beach, and perfectly located for the Exmoor National Park and North Devon coast.
The house has four bedrooms and sleeps up to 8 people, there are two comfortable reception/living rooms, a spacious kitchen/diner, and two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs). There is an enclosed garden which is equipped with a dining table for eight people, parasol and garden games.