- Central Heating with Underfloor Heating in Kitchen and Living Room, Wood-Burner
- Electric Oven and Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player, iPod Speakers
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Front Garden with Patio, Furniture and Barbecue, Rear Garden with Stream
- Shop 4 Miles, Pub 2 Miles
What the Customers Say
Sykes Cottages – “Eldroth House Cottage is beautifully presented, extremely well equipped and is ideally situated for exploring the three peaks area.”
Trip Advisor – “One of the best cottages we have stayed in. This is a superb, wonderfully well appointed, unusually roomy cottage and excellent value for money. The owners have provided almost every facility and are happy to provide anything you need that is not already there.”
What the Owners Say
Eldroth House is a superb stone built property in the idyllic rural village of Eldroth. It offers extremely well furnished and spacious one and two bedroom accommodation close to the market town of Settle, and is perfectly placed for exploring the beauty of the Forest of Bowland, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
The tranquil gardens with running stream and small orchard are ideal for relaxing after a day’s walking, cycling, sightseeing or shopping. We provide everything you need to make your stay peaceful and enjoyable. Your four legged friends are welcome too!