- Gas Central Heating with Flame-Effect Log-Burner
- Electric Oven and Gas Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player, Blue-Ray Player, Playstation 2
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Private Enclosed Patio with Furniture, Barbecue, Hot Tub
- Shop and Pub Within 2 Miles
What the Customers Say
HomeAway – “Fabulous cottage and facilities.”
Sykes Cottages – “The cottage itself was perfect for our needs, we spent 3 nights there and would definitely stay again. It was warm and cosy with a comfortable bed.”
Trip Advisor – “Perfect! WOW what a gem! I have absolutely no problem recommending The Dairy. Our week here was perfect in every way possible.”
What the Owners Say
A superb semi-detached cottage which was built in 1862 with modern fixtures and fittings. This cottage in Norfolk features a fabulous first floor beamed bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a high quality living area with a warming woodburning stove. Step outside and make use of the soothing hot tub as you reminisce about the day’s adventures. You can bring up to three doggies with you when you stay in the Dairy.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From Four Holiday Rental Companies.