- Oil and Electric Central Heating
- Electric Oven and Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freesat, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Enclosed Garden with Patio and Furniture
- Shared Use of Games Room and Swimming Pool (Available During Spring and Summer Months)
What the Customers Say
Google – “Beautiful quiet setting. Fabulous hosts. Excellent facilities!”
Sykes Cottages – “Lovely quiet location with brilliant access to the surrounding areas and beaches.”
Trip Advisor – “We had a wonderful welcome from the owners, were promptly shown to our cottage, which was one of two on the complex with their B & B. We were shown the facilities and the swimming pool, which is a great size, not too big or too deep for the children. We actually had a lovely week despite the weather being a little rainy.”
What the Owners Say
Woodmans Farm is just minutes from Aylsham (4 miles), Norwich, the Norfolk broads, and the beautiful North Norfolk Coastline including Blakeney, Sheringham, Holt, Cromer plus of course the National Trusts’ Blickling Hall. The house enjoys open farmland views.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From Two Holiday Rental Companies.