The Coach House is one of three secluded holiday cottages around 2 miles from Wolfscastle, Pembrokeshire. It sleeps up to 4 people with two bedrooms (1 king-size double, 1 twin) and is set out over two floors. On the ground floor is a shower room with basin and WC while a kitchen with dining area and wood-burner are found on the first floor. Many original features remain such as stone floors and beamed ceilings.
- Oil Central Heating with Wood-Burner
- TV with Freeview and DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for One Car
- Private Patio Area with Furniture and Barbecue
- Separate Laundry Room
- Shop and Pub 2 Miles Approx.
What the Customers Say
Sykes Cottages – “A lovely home from home holiday cottage with great facilities in a quiet and relaxing setting.”
Trip Advisor – “Dog friendly accommodation and lovely owners.”