- Gas Central Heating with Wood-Burner Stove and Open-Fire
- 2 Electric Ovens with 6-Ring Induction Hob, Microwave
- Smart TV with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- Large Garden with Furniture
- Shop 3 Miles, Pub 10 Minute Walk
What the Customers Say
Sykes Cottages – “A wonderful cottage that catered for every minute detail for both humans and dogs.”
Trip Advisor – “Great cottage, in a central location to enjoy all the beautiful Peak District has to offer!”
What the Owners Say
Located in the Derbyshire village of Wardlow, Galena cottage has been recently been renovated. It is a spacious 3 bedroomed detached cottage with excellent views. There are fantastic walks, bike rides, and tourist attractions all within easy reach. Our cottage can offer a superb holiday at any time of year.
There are lots of nearby walks from Galena, turn right out of the drive and a short walk down the road (past the Church) there is a footpath to Ravensdale (sign post on the right), this is a lovely circular walk down to the Three Stags Pub or Youndermans Café and then a short walk back into Wardlow and Galena.