Part of a group of cottages, this characterful barn conversion accommodates up to four guests with two bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin). Retaining numerous original features such as exposed beams and brickwork, the interior comprises a bathroom with bath and shower over and an open-plan living area consisting of a kitchen, dining area and living room with wood-burner.
- Oil Central Heating, Wood-Burner
- Electric Oven and Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Shared Patio and Garden with Furniture and Barbecue
- Shop 5 Miles, Pub 1 Minute Walk
What the Customers Say
Booking.com – “Everything was to a high standard and couldn’t have wished for better!”
Sykes Cottages – “Hallows Cottage, Wetton is well presented, clean and comfortable with everything we needed.”
What the Owners Say
A lovely end-terrace cottage in the Wetton Barns courtyard, on the Chatsworth Estate. This cottage has a lovely open plan living area and has bags of character including beams and a cosy woodburner.