- Underfloor Central Heating, Wood-Burner
- Electric Double Oven with Gas Hob, Microwave
- TV with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars with Additional On-Site Parking
- Garden with Furniture, Hot Tub
- Shops and Pubs 7 Minute Walk
What the Customers Say
Sykes Cottages – “Beautiful cottage, with the added luxury of a hot tub at a really reasonable price.”
Trip Advisor – “Fantastic. Just spent the weekend at Bailey cottage with 5 adults and 2 children. The cottage is stunning, finished to such a high standard and was immaculate…”
What the Owners Say
Despite being wonderfully light and spacious, Bailey Cottage has the cosy and homely feel to it that is so characteristic of a countryside cottage. The open plan design is perfect for all social gatherings, allowing for use of the very well equipped kitchen without missing out on any of the fun! The double patio doors look out on to a large garden, complete with terrace and covered hot tub.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From Two Holiday Rental Companies.