- Oil Central Heating with Under-Floor Heating and Gas Fire
- 5 TVs with Freeview, DVD Player, I-Dock
- Off-Road Parking with Two Cars
- Enclosed Garden with Furniture and Barbecue
- Small Library of Games and Books
- Shop 4 Miles
What the Customers Say
Sykes Cottages – “Fabulous home away from home for us, in a fantastic location for visiting family and friends.”
Trip Advisor – “Fantastic views, excellent house, welcoming people.”
What the Owners Say
An outstanding, stone-built barn conversion in a quiet rural location, set on the edge of the pretty village of Midhopestones, close to the Peak District National Park. Beautifully decorated and furnished throughout to create a wonderful warm and welcoming environment, this outstanding Midhopestones cottage is perfect for large families or groups of friends looking to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From Three Holiday Rental Companies.