- Oil Central Heating, Electric Fire
- Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave
- Two TVs with Freeview, DVD Player
- Off-Road Parking for Two Cars
- Front Patio with Furniture, Barbecue
- Shared Use of Children’s Play Area
What the Customers Say
Trip Advisor – “One of the most enjoyable holidays we have had. Stable End is probably the finest self catering accomodation we have had the pleasure to stay in in the UK.
What the Owners Say
Set in a rural location 2 miles from the pretty village of Bucknell, this beautiful and traditionally presented semi detached barn conversion is an ideal getaway for an intimate and romantic break anytime of the year. With its wealth of original features from exposed stone work and timber framework, of which its past echoes, it provides style and comfort to very high standards.
Holiday Company Guest Reviews
Based on Guest Reviews From Two Holiday Rental Companies.